Outdoor Rink Status
The outdoor skating areas are checked daily, and ice thickness tests are taken on Mirror Lake and Duggan Pond on a regular basis. All surfaces are rough and caution should be taken as this will get worse as the warm weather continues. If Mirror Lake and Duggan Pond become unsafe to be on, signs will be posted and the status will change on the Outdoor Rink page. Please use caution in all areas.
- Caution should be taken as the rinks are unsupervised
- Rinks are free and unscheduled, available for general public use
- All rinks have benches, some have nets
- Century Meadows has one sensor light which is not set for specific times
- St. Pats is a boarded rink with lights that are operational from 4:30 pm - 10:30 pm every night
- See a photo of the rinks by clicking on their names below
Sledding/Tobogganing Hills In Jubilee Park And Grand Drive Park Are Closed
The sledding/tobogganing hills in Jubilee Park and Grand Drive Park are now closed because of unsafe conditions due to the warm weather causing icy patches and exposed grassy areas.
For more information call Community Services at 780.672.9195.
Camrose Aquatic Centre Half Price Public Swim Hours On Family Day Weekend
The Camrose Aquatic Centre will be open over the Family Day holiday weekend with Half Price Public Swim times on Sunday, February 14 from 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm and on Monday, February 15 from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
Please note that the Aquatic Centre will be open on Family Day Monday, February 15 ONLY for this Public Swim.
Come and unplug with your family at the pool!
'Public Swim hours for the Camrose Aquatic Centre for the dates of February 8 - 14 are as follows: Toonie Swim Monday to Friday 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Monday,Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, and Saturday 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Aquatic Centre is located at 5600 – 44 Avenue (Rudy Swanson Park, 53 Street and 44 Avenue).
For more information call the Aquatic Centre at 780.672.9909.